"Evil Eye" - Original Drawing/Painting - Framed - Art: 14 x 11"/Frame: 20 x 17" - Ink, Acrylic & Watercolor on Watercolor Paper - 2020
This piece is an original drawing/painting done with archival ink pens, acrylic and watercolors on hot press watercolor paper. It is framed and shipped in a specialized art box. The highest end metal frames, mat board and museum acrylic are used. It is framed in an elevated float style above the mat board.
Please contact me if you have specific colors in mind for the matting or metal frames. I am happy to customize them to your liking.
- Art Size: 14 x 11" (Frame Size: 20 x 17")
- Hand signed with the same pen used in this drawing
- Includes signed certificate of authenticity giclée-printed on archival paper
- Neilsen aluminum frames with 1" square profile and matte finish
- Choice of black or white frames
- Art is safely mounted in archival methods onto Encore conservation quality (acid-free) foam board which raises the art in a floating style
- Foam board is then mounted safely to Crescent 4-ply ragmat museum board
- Choice of double or single mat style
- Art is encased in Tru Vu Optium museum acrylic that is UV protective, anti-reflective, and shatter/scratch resistant which produces an almost invisible glazing for the art (This acrylic cleans like glass. Only use ammonia-free glass cleaner like this with microfiber cloths. Do not use acrylic cleaners)
- Special non-wire hanging hardware called Wall Buddies installed to allow for a non-sagging flush mount with the wall (pictures in product images)
- Includes protective wall bumpers on bottom of frame to protect wall and frame and maintain a flush and aesthetically pleasing hanging
- Shipped in secure StrongBox
- Shipping takes approximately three weeks from time of order to arrive due to custom framing
- Click here for links to all framing materials used
- Click here for links to all art materials used
* Images of art on the wall and in the frames were created in photoshop by artificially placing images of the original art on virtual walls and frames; they are not actual photographs.
All artwork by Dane Cory is Copyrighted © and protected by the Federal Copyright Act of 1976