"Evil Eye" - Giclée Print - Framed - Art: 14 x 11"/Frame: 20 x 17" - Originally Done With Ink, Acrylic & Watercolor On Watercolor Paper - 2020
This is a framed art reproduction that is giclée-printed on archival paper with pigmented inks. It is an open edition. This piece was originally done with archival ink pens, acrylic and watercolor on hot press watercolor paper. It is framed and shipped in a specialized art box. The highest end metal frames, mat board and acrylic are used.
Please contact me if you have specific colors in mind for the matting or metal frames. I am happy to customize them to your liking.
- Art: 14 x 11"/Frame: 20 x 17"
- Pigmented inks are used which are lightfast and archival
- Printed on 100% cotton rag, mould made paper, that is also acid-free, lignin-free, and pH buffered.
- Hand signed with the same pen used in this drawing
- Includes signed certificate of authenticity giclée-printed on archival paper
- Neilsen aluminum frames with 1" square profile and matte finish
- Choice of black or white frames
- Art is safely mounted in archival methods onto Encore conservation quality (acid-free) foam board
- Art is then double or single matted with Crescent 4-ply ragmat museum board
- Art is encased in Acrylite high-quality framing acrylic, which is more optically pure than glass and is naturally shatter resistant (clean only with acrylic cleaner such as Brillianize with microfiber cloths; do not clean with window cleaner)
- Special non-wire hanging hardware called Wall Buddies installed to allow for a non-sagging flush mount with the wall (pictures in product images)
- Includes protective wall bumpers on bottom of frame to protect wall and frame and maintain a flush and aesthetically pleasing hanging
- Shipped in secure packaging through UPS Ground
- Shipping takes approximately three weeks from time of order to arrive due to custom framing
- Click here for links to all framing materials used
- What is a giclée print?
* Images of art on the wall and in the frames were created in photoshop by artificially placing images of the original art on virtual walls and frames; they are not actual photographs.
All artwork by Dane Cory is Copyrighted © and protected by the Federal Copyright Act of 1976