"Geometric Confusion" - Giclée Print - Unframed - 3 Sizes - Originally Done With Ink, Acrylic, Watercolor, Gouache & Metal Leaf On Watercolor Paper - 2020
This is an unframed art reproduction that is giclée-printed on archival paper with pigmented inks. It is an open edition.
This piece was originally done with archival inks, acrylic, watercolors, gouache and metal leaf on hot press watercolor paper.
- 3 sizes (2" white border added to allow future framing)
- Pigmented inks are used which are lightfast and archival
- Printed on 100% cotton rag, mould made paper, that is also acid-free, lignin-free, and pH buffered.
- Hand signed with the same pen used in this drawing
- Includes signed certificate of authenticity giclée-printed on archival paper
- Shipped rolled or flat
- Shipping takes approximately two weeks from time of order to arrive
- What is a giclée print?
* Images of art on the wall were created in photoshop by artificially placing images of the original art on virtual walls; they are not actual photographs.
All artwork by Dane Cory is Copyrighted © and protected by the Federal Copyright Act of 1976